To Make A Gift, Click On A Donation Button Below...
To Make A Gift By Check...
Please Make It Payable and Mail to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sun Corridor
PO Box 10291
Casa Grande, AZ 85130
Give the Gift of a Great Future...
For the last 22 years, our organization has worked diligently to provide high-quality and high-impact programs to the youth of Casa Grande. And while the past year has been difficult for everyone, our organization has risen to the challenge and continued to serve the young people who need us most. And even though we were forced to make a number of adjustments to how we operated, our ultimate goal did not change- we want to provide a safe place for young people to go when they are not in school. Here are some of our program highlights from the last year:
- When schools shut down in March, we opened our Nap Lawrence Branch as an all-day program for critical healthcare and first responder families.
- In April, we created a Virtual Club Community for high school students using Discord. (Note- we have continued using this platform to connect with teens).
- In May, we expanded our partnership with the City of Casa Grande and opened a second all-day summer program at Len Colla Recreation Center.
- In August, we opened our first Club in Maricopa at Santa Cruz Elementary School. And when we opened this Club, we changed our name to Boys & Girls Clubs of the Sun Corridor (we want our name to represent all of the communities that we serve).
- Later in August, we partnered with the Casa Grande Elementary School District to open two temporary all-day Learning Labs (one at Mesquite Elementary School and one at Palo Verde Elementary School) to support virtual learning.
- For the remainder of the 2020-21 School-Year, our organization worked with our four school district partners (Casa Grande Elementary School District, Casa Grande Union High School District, Maricopa Unified School District and Toltec Elementary School District) to provide all-day programs when these districts were using virtual learning and after-school programs when they were using in-person learning. As of today, all four partner districts have returned to in-person learning and we are operating all six of our permanent Clubs. (Prior to this pandemic, our organization had never operated more than one all-day program at a time. But, at different points throughout the past year, our organization operated four such programs!)
We need your help now more than ever to help us do whatever it takes to build great futures!